1/1 Photo of Laouli's Pasta Salad
We love to make huge batches of this for the week to bring to work and school, or for any picnic or BBQ. This is a hearty enough salad to be eaten as a main dish or to be used as a side. You can get creative with what you add to the salad base don your own personal taste. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pasta (You can use, macaroni, ziti, we use spiral)
- 1 lb hard salami
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers (optional)
- 16 ounces Italian dressing (use your favorite kind)
- 16 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, cubed
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1Make the pasta according to the directions on the box and your tenderness preference.
- 2While pasta is cooking, Chop all fo your vegetables into bite size pieces. We leave ours chunky based on our preferences.
- 3Cube the Salami and Cheese(I usually buy the pre-cubed cheese) You can also add Pepper Jack Cheese depending on your personal tastes!
- 4Once the pasta is complete and has cooled, mix all ingredients together and let chill.
Browse Our Top To Go... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laouli's Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 883.6
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 2125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 33.5 g