We love to make huge batches of this for the week to bring to work and school, or for any picnic or BBQ. This is a hearty enough salad to be eaten as a main dish or to be used as a side. You can get creative with what you add to the salad base don your own personal taste. Enjoy!
- 1 lb pasta (You can use, macaroni, ziti, we use spiral)
- 1 lb hard salami
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers (optional)
- 16 ounces Italian dressing (use your favorite kind)
- 16 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, cubed
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Make the pasta according to the directions on the box and your tenderness preference.
- While pasta is cooking, Chop all fo your vegetables into bite size pieces. We leave ours chunky based on our preferences.
- Cube the Salami and Cheese(I usually buy the pre-cubed cheese) You can also add Pepper Jack Cheese depending on your personal tastes!
- Once the pasta is complete and has cooled, mix all ingredients together and let chill.