1/5 Photos of Laouli's Bean Dip
This is a staple at every family event in our house and with our friends now. It is always requested by everyone and I often time make up two of them or bring extra ingredients with me to make another. The is great served with Frito Scoops or Tortilla chips. You can also substitute your favorite canned chili for the refried beans, or play with the types of salsa you use to change up the recipe a bit. Best of luck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spread the softened cream cheese in a shallow 8 inch by 8 inch baking dish. I often use reduced fat cream cheese.
- 3Spread the refried beans in a smooth layer on top of the cream cheese.
- 4Pour the salsa on top of the refried beans and spread evenly.
- 5Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the salsa in an even layer.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 25 to 35 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laouli's Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.5
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 128.7 mg
- Sodium 1333.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 24.5 g