Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a salad dressing for your tossed salad, or any type of salad you choose.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons roasted peanuts, ground
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 -2 red chile, sliced
- 2 -3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- Cook the sugar and water over medium heat until it becomes a light syrup.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients; let cool to room temperature.
Aussie swap 79: This was delicious and unique! I haven't tried fish sauce to my knowledge before so this was a real treat for my taste buds!
Perfect dressing! I used it for coleslaw mix with mango. The only change I made was to use dried chili flakes because I was out of fresh chiles. Will make this again! Thanks for sharing :)<br/>Made for ZWT 9 / SE Asia for The Apron String Travelers
This was a tasty salad dressing and pretty easy to make. I would put less fish sauce in next time. made for ZWT Soup-a-Stars