Recipe by Outta Here
Noodles with fried egg. Cooked chicken, shrimp or beef can be added if desired. You want the flat, wide rice noodle sticks, which Food.com doesn't recognize as an ingredient.
- 8 ounces rice noodles, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes and drained (sticks)
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in beaten eggs and swirl pan to coat bottom with egg. Fry until almost set and flip over to cook other side. Turn egg out onto cutting board and cut in half, and then into 1/2 inch strips. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet and saute garlic and tomatoes for 3 minutes. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce and sugar and cook 2 minutes.
- Add drained noodles and toss and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add egg strips, bean sprouts and green onions, toss and turn onto a plate.
- Serve with lime wedge, if desired.