Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
zwt 9 thai this recipe looks cute.it also called for 1/4 c garlic,im not feeling that so its less in mine ,you can add if you want to feel very lonely or vampires are after you lol eggplant is asian and if you have yard long beans use those all veggies are in 1/2 " pieces you could add1/4 c of chicken if you have meat
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup eggplant, cut into 1/2 coins
- 1⁄3 cup green beans, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup bamboo shoot, minced
- 1⁄3 cup mushroom, minced, oyster if you got em
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 2 tomatoes, sliced roma
- 1 cucumber, peeled, sliced in jagged spears
- oil 6 deep coffee cups or rice bowls.
- put slice of tomato in bottom of each
- heat oil
- stir fry garlic add green beans right away.
- add eggplant.
- add rest of veggies stirring fast
- add rice add paste.
- add rice.
- add sauces.
- toss to coat
- pack into bowl press down,go to lip of bowl ,packing tight.
- invert on plate alternate tomatoes and cucumbers so its like sitting on tomatoes and spears coming from circle.
This made a nice dinner with all the veggies! I made a few adjustments according to what I had on hand. Thanks Dienia! Made for ZWT 2013 by a member of Hot Stuff.