Recipe by Asianhomechef101
This recipe is one of my favorites! It can be substituted with shredded chicken ground pork! Good appetizer or enjoyed with warm sticky rice!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄4 bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1 tablespoon ground rice powder
- lettuce (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef until fully cooked season with salt to taste.
- Wait til the ground beef if cool to a warm to feel.
- mince green onion and cilantro.
- Put green onion and cilantro into a bowl with the ground beef.
- Add the ground rice powder,fish sauce, and chili flakes.
- Add bean sprouts.
- Then squeeze lime into mixture add more for your preference.
- Mix and serve with sticky rice and lettus of your preference.