Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Courtesy of WOKME! It's the mint that makes the difference!
Make and share this Laotian 5 Vegetable Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 large onions
- 1 capsicum (bell pepper)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1⁄2 medium red cabbage
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint
- Cut the carrots into diagonal slices.
- Cut the capsicum into 2" triangles.
- Break the broccoli into florets.
- Thinly slice the cabbage.
- Slice the onions in quarters and break apart.
- Stir fry vegetable in peanut oil until brown.
- Add the chicken broth and reduce.
- Stir fry until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chopped mint and serve.
- Season with salt and pepper.