Courtesy of WOKME! It's the mint that makes the difference!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the carrots into diagonal slices.
- 2Cut the capsicum into 2" triangles.
- 3Break the broccoli into florets.
- 4Thinly slice the cabbage.
- 5Slice the onions in quarters and break apart.
- 6Stir fry vegetable in peanut oil until brown.
- 7Add the chicken broth and reduce.
- 8Stir fry until vegetables are tender.
- 9Stir in chopped mint and serve.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laotian 5 Vegetable Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 268.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g