1/1 Photo of Lao Chicken Soup
Found at WOKME. This is light & flavorful, quick & easy. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the water in a saucepan and add the salt and chicken stock.
- 2Once boiling add the chicken breast meat and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- 3Simmer for about 5 minutes then remove the chicken from the stock and set aside.
- 4In a frying pan add a dash of oil and when boiling add the garlic, chili and lemon grass.
- 5Once brown remove from the heat and cool before crushing in a mortar until a fine paste.
- 6Add the paste to the saucepan with the broth and remove the saucepan from the heat.
- 7Shred the chicken into thin strips and return to the soup.
- 8Stir in the chopped coriander, mint, lime juice and fish sauce.
- 9Serve with a bowl of sticky rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lao Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 868.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: