Lannette's Frosted Chocolate Drop Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add cocoa, then sour cream; beat till well blended.
- Sift remaining dry ingredients together, then add to creamed mixture.
- Drop from rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake cookies 8 to 10 minutes. Frost while still hot.
- For frosting, combine all ingredients, and beat well. Start with 2-1/2 cups of the powdered sugar, and add more if needed. Frosting should be slightly thin.