Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something quick to throw together as a nice vegetarian lunch.
- 1 (125 g) can four-bean mix, lightly mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 -3 onion rings, diced
- 2 button mushrooms, diced
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon hot salsa
- 1 cup rocket
- 4 slices beetroots
- 4 slices tomatoes, large
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split
- Sauté onion and mushroom.
- Add to bowl all ingredients and mix, add and change stuff to taste and texture.
- Make into small patties.
- Add some oil to fry pan and cook until brown either side.
- Split English muffins into 4.
- Spread Dijon mustard on each slice.
- Top with rocket, tomato, beetroot and bean patty.