Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Landry's is a popular seafood restaurant here in town and this recipe was published in Settings on the Dock of the Bay cookbook. Prep time does not include cooking time for shrimp.
- 680.38 g cooked shrimp, shelled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 177.44 ml celery, chopped
- 177.44 ml green onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml cilantro, chopped
- 9.85 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- salt and black pepper
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml cajun hot sauce
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- Combine the shrimp, celery, green onions, cilantro, cumin, white pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper in a bowl and toss to mix well. Combine the mayonniase, worchestershire sauce, hot sauce and dijon mustard in a medium bowl and whisk until blended. Add to the shrimp mixture and toss to mix well.