1/3 Photos of "Land of Nod" Cinnamon Buns
I have made this several times and it's dead easy. If you have overnight guests, what could be easier for breakfast? I've made it on special occasions, too, such as Easter morning and Christmas morning, etc. This recipe comes from the Best of Bridge series.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before you turn in for the night, grease a 10" bundt pan and add frozen rolls.
- 2Sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding powder, cinnamon and raisins.
- 3Pour melted butter over all.
- 4Cover with a clean, damp cloth.
- 5(Leave out at room temperature).
- 6Off to bed you go!
- 7In the morning, preheat oven to 350 and bake for 25 minutes.
- 8Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Land of Nod" Cinnamon Buns
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 833.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant vanilla pudding