1 hr 10 mins
This adapted from the book "Honey: A Conoisseur's Guide" by Gene Opton.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F. Butter a 7x3 loaf pan.
- 2Mix flours, powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Heat the honey in a small saucepan over low heat until less gooey and more liqudiy.
- 4Remove from the heat and add the milk. Beat together until well-combined.
- 5Add the honey-milk mixture to the dry ingredient and mix until just combined.
- 6Pour into the prepared loaf pan and cook for about 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted to the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Land of Milk and Honey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1460.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 1419.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 320.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 152.7 g
- Protein 34.9 g