Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a dry spice mix that is great sprinkled on meats, veggies or cheeses before cooking. Try sprinkling into a cheese sauce for a New Mexico flavor. Source: Real New Mexico Chile by Sandy Szwarc
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon green chili powder
- 2 teaspoons new mexico chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caribe chile pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, stir to blend.
- Pour blended mixture into small jar with tight fighting lid.