Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Land and Sea Salad - Nectarine & Crab Salad With Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 fresh nectarines or 2 pears, small chunks
- 7 1⁄2 ounces canned crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned croutons
- Blend first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl: mix lettuce thru green onions. Toss gently with chilled dressing.
- Cover and chill dressed salad for 2 hours.
- Top salad with croutons after plating.