Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my fiance's recipe. This is only one version of the way he makes it, he's one of those cooks that never makes it the same way twice.
- In a 400 degree oven bake the pork chops for 30 to 60 minutes, depending on thickness, until done. Keep warm.
- Make gravy according to package instuctions then add the can of cream of mushroom soup to the gravy. Do NOT add any more water.
- Add french style green beans to gravy and soup mixture. Heat until green beans are warm.
- Put pork chops on plate and pour gravy mixture over them.
- Serve with mashed potatos with the gravy mixture as well.