Recipe by wolflover78
This is my fiance's recipe. This is only one version of the way he makes it, he's one of those cooks that never makes it the same way twice.
Top Review by mcollins2486
Quick and easy recipe. Just a little bland, but we like a lot of flavor. We added french's fried onions which added more texture and a more complex taste. We will make this again.
- 4 butterfly pork chops
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package country gravy mix
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 400 degree oven bake the pork chops for 30 to 60 minutes, depending on thickness, until done. Keep warm.
- Make gravy according to package instuctions then add the can of cream of mushroom soup to the gravy. Do NOT add any more water.
- Add french style green beans to gravy and soup mixture. Heat until green beans are warm.
- Put pork chops on plate and pour gravy mixture over them.
- Serve with mashed potatos with the gravy mixture as well.