Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my fiance's recipe. This is only one version of the way he makes it, he's one of those cooks that never makes it the same way twice.
- 4 butterfly pork chops
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package country gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- In a 400 degree oven bake the pork chops for 30 to 60 minutes, depending on thickness, until done. Keep warm.
- Make gravy according to package instuctions then add the can of cream of mushroom soup to the gravy. Do NOT add any more water.
- Add french style green beans to gravy and soup mixture. Heat until green beans are warm.
- Put pork chops on plate and pour gravy mixture over them.
- Serve with mashed potatos with the gravy mixture as well.
Quick and easy recipe. Just a little bland, but we like a lot of flavor. We added french's fried onions which added more texture and a more complex taste. We will make this again.