- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 ounces fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 1⁄2 lb crispy bacon, chopped fine
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sugar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- In salad bowl, add spinach, cooked bacon, eggs.
- Pour dressing over spinach mixture and lightly toss.
- Add salt and pepper and toss again.