Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are a definite favorite in our house! See my other recipes for a scrumptious homemade syrup to serve with these! ENJOY! These fill ya up!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir in milk and melted butter.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time.
- Bake on a hot griddle until bubbly.
- Flip and bake until done.
This was an entirely different experience in taste and texture. We love it and will make it a regular in our home. Thank you.
Hearty, filling pancakes. This was a new eating experience and while I prefer regular pancakes, these were very good. Served with recipe #353258.
I love this recipe. The pancakes are hearty but not too heavy. I even use old fashioned oats instead of quick cooking. I switch out about 1/3 of the flour for wheat flour. Thanks for sharing!