Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A good summer salad from the Favorite Brand Names Cookbook. I'm in love with pineapples so anything that has them as an ingredient ends up in heavy rotation at my house.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 3 cups cooked spiral shaped pasta
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro or 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 c juice.
- Combine pineapple, reserved juice and remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
This was a great idea! Easy to make and tasty. I am making it for a pot-luck I have at work. It looks very colorful, hopefully everyone likes it. We used some Vienna sausages and since we ran out of cucumbers, we used celery. We also made our Italian dressing from scratch - easy to make: lemon juice, oil, garlic, pepper, salt, and oregano. Thanks for the recipe!