Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delight your senses with this decadent Freakshake recipe using smooth and luscious Anathoth Farm Strawberry Jam
- 1 chocolate fudge topping
- 1 liter chocolate milk
- 6 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons anathoth farm strawberry jam
- 500 ml whipped cream
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 chocolate cake covered in coconut
- Take a one litre Mason jar, and drizzle chocolate topping on the inside and then fill with chocolate milk.
- Take a small paring knife and cut slits up the middle of the strawberries from the base towards the green stalk. Wedge these around the rim of the jar.
- Cut the lamington in half and place the bottom of the lamington, cut side up, on top of the strawberries. Top with Anathoth Farm Strawberry Jam, followed by a ridiculous amount of whipped cream. Place the top half of the lamington on top of the whipped cream.
- Insert two straws, and top with a maraschino cherry.