Recipe by Bergy
For this recipe you can chop the apples as coarse or as fine as you like. It's a great drink after building that Snow Bunny(snow person, snow boy, snow girl???)
- 3 apples, peeled,cored & finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 (12 ounce) bottles dark beer
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350f and place apples and butter in a baking dish Bake 30 minutes (you can do a batch or two of the apples ahead so you have them on hand when you want to do the Lamb's Wool Drinks).
- In a large saucepan combine, apples, beer, brown sugar and spices.
- Heat until just hot& serve.