Recipe by Gagoo
Cabbage and kielbasa combine with potatoes in this brothy stew that simmers away in the slow cooker until it's time for dinner, from Recipe.com
- 4 cups cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium carrots, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 lb kielbasa, fully cooked & sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cabbage, potatoes and carrots in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Place sausage on vegetables. Sprinkle on basil, thyme, salt and pepper; pour chicken broth over all.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Spoon into bowls to serve.