Lamb With Spinach and Orzo
- In a large soup pot over medium heat, let the oil get warmed.
- Add in lamb, onion, and garlic; stir/saute for about 5 minutes or until meat is browned and veggies are tender.
- Stir in oregano and cumin; cook 1 minute.
- Add in stock, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to med-low and simmer, covered, for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- Add in orzo; bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer, about 15 minutes or until orzo is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Add in spinach, lemon juice, and olives; stir to mix well and cook about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide into individual plates and sprinkle with feta cheese, if desired.