Recipe by Flavor Diva
This is a succulent and easy leg of lamb dinner. I am not sure if I agree with the nutritional information on this dish. My records show this is approx 460 calories and 20g of fat per serving.
- 5 -6 lbs boneless leg of lamb
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- additional mint sprig (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove excess fat from lamb. Combine mint, garlic, vinegar, wine, and pepper in a bowl to marinade lamb. Place in fridge for 8-12 hours. Reserve marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Tie lamb with twine and cover lamb with mustard.
- Place lamb in roasting pan and add marinade to the pan. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes a pound for a medium rare roast. Halfway through cooking time remove foil and discard. Baste lamb with marinade and place uncovered back in oven.
- Let roast stand 15 minutes before carving.