- 1814.36 g lamb, cut into cubes
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- salt & pepper
- 14.79 ml butter
- 236.59 ml onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 236.59 ml white wine
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 14.79 ml dill
- 226.79 g mushroom, sliced
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 283.49 g package frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt& pepper lamb cubes.
- Heat butter in sauce pan and saute lamb until it is light brown, no more red or pink.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the wine and broth and dill.
- Cover the pot and cook for 1 1/2 hours or until lamb is tender.
- Mix in sour cream and heavy cream.
- Remove the lamb and set aside.
- Cook the sauce for 10 minutes over low heat.
- In another small sauce pan cook mushrooms in lemon juice with salt and pepper for about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and peas to lamb sauce and cook for 5 to 10 minutes until peas are warmed.
- Return lamb to sauce.
- Serve over white rice.