Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe in the local paper.
Make and share this Lamb With Beans (Crockpot) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (28 ounce) container beef broth (reduced sodium)
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and chopped
- 1 leek, white and pale green parts only, halved lengthwise and then sliced cross-wise
- 6 garlic cloves, silvered
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, rind only, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb lamb stew meat
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, halved (this was 1 small package)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Put all ingredients in crockpot; cover and cook on low for 8 hours.