Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Yum! Comfort food at its simple best.
Make and share this Lamb, Tomato, Lemon and Garlic Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Simmer garlic bulb in boiling water for 20 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile heat oil in saucepan (or electric fry pan) and saute lamb pieces until browned all over.
- Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Squeeze each garlic clove by hand into meat mixture, discarding skins.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add water to cover.
- Stir and simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours until tender.
- During last 15 minutes of cooking stir through lemon juice.