Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Prep time allows for the resting of the lamb fillet.
- 500 g lamb backstraps
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- grilled lavash bread, to serve
- hummus, to serve
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat a chargrill or heavy based frypan over medium high heat.
- Spray lamb with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the lamb for 10 minutes (medium), or until cooked to your liking, turning occasionally, then allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine the oniions, parsley, tomatoes and olives in a large bowl.
- Slice the lamb and add to the salad mixture.
- Pour over the dressing and toss.
- Serve with the lavash and hommus.
- DRESSING: Whisk the ingredients together or combine in a screw-top jar.