1/7 Photos of Lamb Stuffed Bell Peppers II
These stuffed peppers are very tasty. I cut them top to bottom. They cook faster and look lovely. It is nice if you can mix red, yellow & Green peppers If you wish top them with some breadcrumbs mixed with parmesan cheese. They really don't need it but it gives a nice finishto them. I like golden raisins but dark are fine too. They look lovely on a buffet table. Use any type of pepper you like. Anaheim are really peppy or the long extra sweet red are good too. If you use the long peppers cut the bake time to 20 minutes. Their skin is thinner and needs less bake time
My Private Note
half pe ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the lamb and onion in a non stick skillet until the lamb is lightly colored.
- 2Add nuts, raisins, spices, mix well and saute 1 minute, season with salt & pepper.
- 3Stuff the peppers, set into a lightly greased baking dish.
- 4Cover with foil.
- 5Bake in 375F oven for 30 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle on the lemon juice , not too much.
- 7Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Stuffed Bell Peppers II
Serving Size: 1 (1830 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 31.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g