Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
8 points plus/serving. Recipe source: WW Power Foods Cookbook
Make and share this Lamb Stirfry (Ww) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 small dried chilies
- 4 garlic cloves, silvered
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 lb lamb, sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup bamboo shoot, drained
- Stir together first 5 ingredients (chicken broth - cornstarch) in small bowl or cup. Set aside.
- In a wok over medium high heat and then add oil and swirl to coat skillet. Stir in next 3 ingredients (chile - ginger) and cook stirring 30 seconds. Stir in lamb and stir fry for 2-5 minutes or until lamb is no longer pink. Stir in remainder of the ingredients (peppers - bamboo shoots) and cook another 2-5 minutes.
- Stir broth mixture and add to skillet, cook stirring for 2-5 minutes. Remove and discard chile peppers, if desired.