Stacey Q's Note:
A tastey sweet and sour Asian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 225 g medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500 g lamb shoulder, slice fillet into 1cm pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- 200 g pak choi
- 200 g bean sprouts
- 4 shallots, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest of, finely grated
- black pepper
- 1Prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok until very hot.
- 3Add the lamb and stir-fry for 5 minutes, until seared on all sides.
- 4Add the carrots and capsicums and stir-fry for 4 minutes, or until softened.
- 5Add the pak choi, bean sprouts and shallots and cook for a further 1 minute.
- 6Reduce the heat; add the drained noodles, oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and zest and black pepper.
- 7Combine well and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until everything is hot and the lamb is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Stir-Fry With Noodles and Capsicum
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.3
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.8 mg
- Sodium 567.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: