Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 4 lamb steaks, seasoned with
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices Turkish bread, toasted
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Heat half of the oil on the BBQ.
- Gently cook onion until soft and golden.
- Set aside.
- Coat steaks in remaining oil and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Using the toasted turkish bread make sandwiches with the baby spinach, steaks, cooked onion and tomatoes.