Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very simple & delicious,we love it.
- 6 boneless lamb shoulder
- 1 medium onion, chopped (wedges)
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Trim off the meat of fat.
- Add dark soy sauce and oyster sauce,mix throughly and marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigate.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan,saute the onion till soft.
- Add the lamb to pan and brown the lamb on all sides, adding a little more oyster sauce, if necessary.
- Turn heat down to slow and fry till dark brown on all sides,serve with warm rice.
love this recipe - I have just put lamb in the fridge to marinate - this is the 3rd time I have cooked and it is certainly a 'you can cook that again' recipe. I serve with salad and homemade oven chips :-)) Left overs - WHAT left overs!!