Recipe by JustJanS
I made these tonight with some lamb mince, and a few other ingredients that needed using. I think they turned out really well, with lots of nice flavours, so I'm writing it all down to make them again.
Top Review by Arichka
Delicious.I used fresh spinach,which I cooked with a little oil before adding it to the burgers. I browned burgers in the pan,then put them in the oven for 15 min,they came out very juicy.Thank you.
- 500 g ground lamb
- 1 (200 g) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt & freshly ground black pepper