Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
Really quick and yummy recipe I came up with when my husband was craving lamb! YUM!
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- lemon pepper
- 2 shoulder lamb chops
- 1 -2 cup red wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons whipping cream
- Preheat over to 375.
- Saute the onion and garlic in olive oil and add the chops inches.
- Season them generously with sea salt, pepper, and lemon and pepper spice. Saute until chops are lightly browned.
- Add wine, broth, lemon juice, and whipping cream to pot.
- Bring to light boil.
- Place pan in oven COVERED and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn the chops on the other side and bake for another 30 minutes.
- *Optional* Remove all liquid from pan. Roast for an additional 10 minutes.