Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't tried this yet. From Sunbeam Slow Cooker Recipe Booklet.
Make and share this Lamb Roast With White Beans and Parsley Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Using a very sharp knife make small incisions all over the roast, stuffing each with a sliver of garlic and a sprig of rosemary.
- Heat oil in large fry pan, cook lamb on all sides until browned. Remove and transfer to slow cooker.
- In the same pan, add butter and cook the onion for 1-2 minutes or until transparent, place in slow cooker along with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low 6-8 hours. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove meat from slow cooker and rest for 10 minutes before carving. Serve slices of lamb with beans and parsley sauce.