4 hrs 20 mins
I haven't tried this yet. From Sunbeam Slow Cooker Recipe Booklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a very sharp knife make small incisions all over the roast, stuffing each with a sliver of garlic and a sprig of rosemary.
- 2Heat oil in large fry pan, cook lamb on all sides until browned. Remove and transfer to slow cooker.
- 3In the same pan, add butter and cook the onion for 1-2 minutes or until transparent, place in slow cooker along with remaining ingredients.
- 4Cover and cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low 6-8 hours. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Remove meat from slow cooker and rest for 10 minutes before carving. Serve slices of lamb with beans and parsley sauce.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Roast With White Beans and Parsley Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 327.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless lamb roast