1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A simple roast dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 290°F
- 2Scrub the potatoes and cut into 1 inch thick slices.
- 3Cut the onions in half.
- 4Place vegetables in roasting pan and put on bottom rack of oven.
- 5Coat the leg of lamb with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 6Use a sharp knife to cut small incisions in lamb. Fill incisions with the garlic and rosemary.
- 7Place the lamb on the middle rack of the oven, over the roasting pan so it will catch all the drippings.
- 8Roast for about 90 minutes, or until done. Remove from oven, cover with foil, and allow to rest 10 minutes.
- 9Serve with mint sauce and roasted vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Roast Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 988.9
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 1646.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 52.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: