Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
A simple roast dinner.
Make and share this Lamb Roast Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 290°F
- Scrub the potatoes and cut into 1 inch thick slices.
- Cut the onions in half.
- Place vegetables in roasting pan and put on bottom rack of oven.
- Coat the leg of lamb with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Use a sharp knife to cut small incisions in lamb. Fill incisions with the garlic and rosemary.
- Place the lamb on the middle rack of the oven, over the roasting pan so it will catch all the drippings.
- Roast for about 90 minutes, or until done. Remove from oven, cover with foil, and allow to rest 10 minutes.
- Serve with mint sauce and roasted vegetables.