Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
People love to eat these. You really can't make enough of them. I make these for hors d'oeuvre.
Make and share this Lamb Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Add Jam, ketchup, worcester sauce in a bowl and pur over riblets.
- Drain riblets during cooking time.
- 350 degrees for approximately 1 hours and 15 minutes.
- (you want to see carmelization of the riblets, if you don't see this bake until you do) Drain and cut ribs.
- This is so simple, but yet really delicious.
- Serve on a hot tray A rose wine goes very well with this or a sparkling rose.
If you are lucky enough to have some lamb ribs, try this recipe. These are so easy to put together. And boy, are they tasty -- they didn't last long at my house. Thanks for sharing!
I really wanted to like this recipe. I loved the sauce. I would like to try it on pork ribs sometime. Unfortunately, it emphasized the gaminess of the lamb. Some people might actually prefer this but we didn't love it. Thanks for sharing though.