Lynn Joanne's Note:
People love to eat these. You really can't make enough of them. I make these for hors d'oeuvre.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add Jam, ketchup, worcester sauce in a bowl and pur over riblets.
- 2Drain riblets during cooking time.
- 3350 degrees for approximately 1 hours and 15 minutes.
- 4(you want to see carmelization of the riblets, if you don't see this bake until you do) Drain and cut ribs.
- 5This is so simple, but yet really delicious.
- 6Serve on a hot tray A rose wine goes very well with this or a sparkling rose.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 462.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lamb rib chops