Recipe by Lynn Joanne
People love to eat these. You really can't make enough of them. I make these for hors d'oeuvre.
Top Review by *****Sandy
If you are lucky enough to have some lamb ribs, try this recipe. These are so easy to put together. And boy, are they tasty -- they didn't last long at my house. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 racks lamb rib chops
- 3⁄4 cup apricot jam
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (start with 1/4 tsp of garlic powder)
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Add Jam, ketchup, worcester sauce in a bowl and pur over riblets.
- Drain riblets during cooking time.
- 350 degrees for approximately 1 hours and 15 minutes.
- (you want to see carmelization of the riblets, if you don't see this bake until you do) Drain and cut ribs.
- This is so simple, but yet really delicious.
- Serve on a hot tray A rose wine goes very well with this or a sparkling rose.