Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A little different from beef and chicken burgers. These are great on the BBQ.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or more)
- 1 teaspoon dried mint (or more)
- Combine all ingredients mixing well.
- Divide into 6 and shape into patties.
- Place on oiled broil pan rack.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Or cook on a BBQ.
This was enjoyed by my friend - comment -really tasty! I used Panko crumbs, Danish Feta and Italian parsley. I guess that makes it a really International patty!Cut the recipe back to one 5 oz patty with no problem. Used a whole clove of garlic. Thanks Tebo for a keeper
These are good, a great change from beef burgers. I omitted the breadcrumbs to make the recipe low carb friendly and added about a quarter cup of chopped kalamatta olives. Be generous with the feta, it melts in the hot burger and the bits on the outside go crispy - delicious. 1/2 an hour in the fridge after shaping will firm them up so they don't fall apart when cooking.
These were really easy to make, and tasted great with home made fries, salad and stewed onions. I made a minted yoghurt to serve with them They were a fairly dry patty even though they had the cheese in them, but very good.