The title doesn't sound like much, but it is very good. I love lamb, but often can't afford good cuts. I find crock pot cooking Lamb Necks is cheap good eats.
- 2 lbs meaty lamb necks
- 4 carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Brown the lamb necks in a bit of oil.
- Made a sauce in a small bowl by mixing the tomato sauce with the remaining ingredients on down the list.
- Place the vegetables in the crock pot. Pour over half the sauce and mix to coat the vegetables.
- Add the lamb necks, and pour the rest of the sauce over top.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.