2 hrs 30 mins
Lil Ms Tropical's Note:
Great for summer a light and fresh lamb curry with mint and coriander. this curry is not spicy but has a slight kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cube lamb and cut off any fat.
- 2Put the lamb, onions, garlic, ginger, tumeric and chicken stock in a heavy based saucepan over meium heat.
- 3Bring to simmer reduce to low heat and cover for 2 hours.
- 4Place the coriander, mint, chillies, lemon juice and 2 tablespoon of the cooking fluid into a food processor.
- 5Process to fine consistency.
- 6Add to curry 5 mins before serving.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Please note de-seed the chillies if you do not want the curry to be too hot otherwise leave them inches.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Mint & Coriander Curry
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.2
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 165.2 mg
- Sodium 236.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 47.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: