Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for summer a light and fresh lamb curry with mint and coriander. this curry is not spicy but has a slight kick!
- cube lamb and cut off any fat.
- Put the lamb, onions, garlic, ginger, tumeric and chicken stock in a heavy based saucepan over meium heat.
- Bring to simmer reduce to low heat and cover for 2 hours.
- Place the coriander, mint, chillies, lemon juice and 2 tablespoon of the cooking fluid into a food processor.
- Process to fine consistency.
- Add to curry 5 mins before serving.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Please note de-seed the chillies if you do not want the curry to be too hot otherwise leave them inches.