My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup Bulgar wheat, fine ground
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 lbs lamb stew meat, ground fine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
- 1In a small bowl allow the bulgar to soak in the boiling water for 1/2 hour.
- 2Drain well.
- 3In a large bowl combine the meatball ingredients, including the drained bulgar, and mix very well.
- 4Form into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- 5(Keep your hands damp with a little water to facilitate forming the meatballs).
- 6Bake 20 minutes in a pre-heated 3750F oven, or until just cooked through.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Meatballs - Persian Style
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.8
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 200.3 mg
- Sodium 281.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 47.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: