Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 3⁄4 cup Bulgar wheat, fine ground
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 lbs lamb stew meat, ground fine
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
- In a small bowl allow the bulgar to soak in the boiling water for 1/2 hour.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl combine the meatball ingredients, including the drained bulgar, and mix very well.
- Form into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- (Keep your hands damp with a little water to facilitate forming the meatballs).
- Bake 20 minutes in a pre-heated 3750F oven, or until just cooked through.