We really enjoyed this dish. I would suggest doubling the sauce because there is very little at the end. From Sunset Favorite Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine the lamb, beef, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and eggs.
- 2Mix well and shape into balls about 1 1/2-2-inches in diameter.
- 3Place balls in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- 4Bake in a 500ºF oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, heat the butter in a frying pan; add peppers, onion, and water; saute, stirring often, for about 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- 6Add sour cream and stir until heated through- do not boil.
- 7Add the hot, cooked meatballs, including any juices, and stir just until well coated with the sauce.
- 8Remove from heat.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Meatballs in Sour Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.0
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 200.7 mg
- Sodium 821.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 30.1 g