Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I needed a quick appetizer to go with red wine. These were amazing served with Romesco Sauce, and were done start to finish in under thirty minutes.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat Broiler on high.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into roughly 1-inch balls. Place on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Make sure to leave at least an inch and a half space between each meatball.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes until browned outside and slightly pink inside.