1/1 Photo of Lamb Meatball Curry
From Recipe+ and their mid week meal feature. They also suggested you could use balti or rogan josh curry paste instead of korma and use pumpkin in place of kumara/sweet potato. Serve with basmati rice and pappadums.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mince and garlic in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- 2Roll level tablespoons of mince mixture into balls.
- 3Heat oil in a large deep grying pan over high heat and add meatballs and cook and turn for about 5 minutes or until browned all over and remove from the pan.
- 4Add onion to pan and cook and stir over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until soft and then add curry paste and cook and stir for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- 5Stir in stock and coconut milk and bring to the boil and then add kumara and cover and cook over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
- 6Return meatballs to pan and add beans and cook curry covered for 10-15 minutes or until kumara is tender and meatballs are cooked.
- 7Spoon rice into shallow serving bowls and top with meatball curry and serve with the pappadums.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Meatball Curry
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.9
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 342.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk