Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is lovely on all cuts of lamb--kebabs, chops, steak...etc.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme (dry)
- 1 teaspoon coriander (dry)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- Mix all the ingredients above in a bowl.
- Add your desired cut of lamb.
- Cover in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Cook your lamb in your preferred way.
- Enjoy a nice new taste to your meat.
We loved this marinade! Really enhanced the flavor of the lamb. I used it on two one inch thick loin lamb chops. I grilled them on our gas grill until they were medium rare. Made for Ramadan tag.
PAC Spring 2008 ~ We eat a good amount of lamb so gave this a try. Used this on lamb steaks and it gave them a nice flavor.