Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Anyone who loves lamb will love it marinated in this!!
- 1⁄2 cup ginger wine
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Used this with a butterflied leg of lamb - it was very good and my guests really enjoyed it but I think it needs a bit more flavour punch.
Thanks Karen! I DO love lamb and I DID love it in this marinade. I just got a new Tupperware marinade pan w/cover (see www.tupperware.com) and this was the perfect way to marinate some lamb chops. I'm going to try the other ones you posted, too! YUM!