Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
From a local paper by Anne Valdespino who credits "Get-Togethers With Gooseberry Patch" by Vickie Hutchins and Jo Ann Martin. I haven't made this yet so I guessed at the servings and yield. You could serve these as appetizers at a party or as a main course.
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- lamb chop
- Combine all the dry ingredients to make rub mix.
- Put chops in plastic bag with 1 tablespoons of the rub mix for each pound of meat and shake well.
- Grill 3-4 minutes per side, over medium heat.
- Serve with ranch dip and crudites.