1/2 Photos of Lamb Loin Chops (For the Grill) With Cafe De Paris Butter
1 pic is supposed to be worth 1,000 words, but the pic attached to this recipe from the *Great Lamb* cookbook of the Australian Women's Weekly cookbook series spoke to me in only a few words. It said: "I'm gorgeous to look at, easy-to-fix & great to eat!" I can hardly wait to try this & was impatient to share it w/you. (NOTES - The Cafe De Paris butter should be made 1 day in advance & chilled overnite ... Time does not include chilling time or the 1 hr refrigeration for the chops ... See note at end of prep Re Nutritional Facts) *Enjoy*
My Private Note
3 Chop ...
Units: US | Metric
For Cafe De Paris Butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons capers (sml size, drained)
- 1 tablespoon chives (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (finely grated)
- 1 cup butter
For Lamb Loin Chops
- 1Blend or process all the Cafe De Paris butter ingredients till smooth. Refrigerate for 30 min to firm slightly.
- 2Using plastic wrap as a guide, roll butter mixture into a smooth log shape, transfer to lightly oiled foil, re-wrap & refrigerate overnite.
- 31 hr prior to your mealtime, put lamb loin chops + 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce in a plastic bag & shake to get good coverage of all the meat surfaces. Refrigerate for 1 hours.
- 4Remove lamb loin chops from bag & cook on the grill till browned on both sides & cooked to desired doneness. Serve w/sliced chilled butter placed atop ea chop.
- 5NOTE: The nutritional facts are askewed here because the system assumes the entire amt will be eaten in 4 servings -- BUT you will in fact have an excess of the butter part of the recipe for future use. :-).
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Loin Chops (For the Grill) With Cafe De Paris Butter
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1319.1
- Calories from Fat 1098
- Total Fat 122.0 g
- Saturated Fat 62.6 g
- Cholesterol 332.9 mg
- Sodium 1001.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 47.2 g